Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the reviews: Ladakhi Dance in Traditional Clothing reviews

Ladakhi Dance in Would recommend this slipper to anyone wanting to keep their feet warm. May not be a slipper for summer since it is lined....will find out soon :). The slipper fits true to size and and has good support for your feet.

I first tried a K-Swiss shoe 6 months ago and loved it. I am trying it again but in this Classic Sneaker style. I find that the tongue wads up at the top where I tie it shut. It is extra roomy so maybe I should have ordered it in a smaller size than I am used to wearing (the first K-Swiss I tried had to be 1 size smaller so I should have done that with this one). The insole does not come out so I am not sure it would work with orthodic inserts. I tend to have issues with my arches aching when I do a lot of walking and have had a bit of a problem with that in these shoes. The shoe is very comfortable however and I love how it looks but if I order it again I think I will order it in a 1/2 size smaller if possible.
the reviews: Ladakhi Dance in Traditional Clothing reviews
Ladakhi Dance in In what must be the most important invention since fire, the collective genius at Skechers has produced a shoe that simultaneously provides a work-out while you walk and adds 2" of height to short people like me. I can't tell you how delighted I was to elevate myself to 5'7" while using the excuse that I was partly enslaved by fashion and partly "working out". I had thought about buying stilts in 2007 and eventually settled for a spiky haircut, but those won't be needed anymore and now I can go back to long flat hair.The whole system works by removing the convenient flat underside of the shoe and replacing it with a big curve. Standing still requires constant balancing, uphill stairs become more work, and downhill stairs can end in tragedy if the person in front stops unexpectedly. This, of course, all happens while enjoying an extra 2 inches of brand new vantage point. I think the average height in LA is around 5'6" because I can now see over *everyone* - all while working out!I don't know how Skechers explains the improved posture, circulation and the other dozen claims but I believe every single one of them. There's even a DVD in the box, which I'm sure I'll never watch, but it could make an excellent coaster to rest my soda on after a work out. The range of superior designs makes every other shoe I own look like cave slippers, and as soon as I have another $120 available, I'll be back at the Skechers store.Put simply, scientists have been fiddling around for years getting man to the moon and making small cell phones and completely overlooked man's eternal desire to get fit by not going anywhere near a gym. The people at 24 Hour Fitness will be crying their eyes out when they see how effectively Skechers has replaced them. Not only have I become slim and chiseled, but my improved posture positions me somewhere between ballerina and ninja. Did I mention they're ridiculously comfortable?Buy some today!

No comments:

Post a Comment