Friday, September 28, 2012

the reviews: Formal Fashion for Teens : How Should a Boy Dress for Homecoming reviews

Formal Fashion for Fit and size different from previous Hurricane 10'sI have been wearing the Hurricane for at least 10 years. While there have been subtle and usually positive changes to the model, this last one is baffling. I had a Hurricane 10, in fact have worn through 2 pairs since last spring. This last one was not even close to what I had been wearing. It felt too small, the fit was strange, and it also felt soft and "smushy",...

Keen Skyline WaterMy seven year old received his 1st pair of Keen's last year and wore them until he out grew them. They held up to a severe beating and when one of the "laces" finally gave out, he made me promise to get him the exact same shoe (one size larger). They are the only shoes he wears.
the reviews: Formal Fashion for Teens : How Should a Boy Dress for Homecoming reviews
Formal Fashion for I'm not a avid runner, but these are the best I've run in for over a decade. I've had previous knee and foot issues with other shoes, but not with these. For those with larger frames these really stand up well. Literly one of the best pairs I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment