Monday, October 1, 2012

Pre School Learning - Type of Weather - Creative Learning for Kids reviews online reviews

Pre School Learning - I love this shoe so much I purchased them in 3 colors. I purchased the magenta color twice because I wanted a second pair on hand (just in case the original pair gets damaged). The shoe fits a half size small and true to width. They are comfortable for the heel height (4 inches). I will say the red color is a true coral color. I was happy when I read other reviews because I have been in search for a coral color pump. I also purchased the pink, that color didn't dissapoint either. I can't wait until I can catch the taupe color on sale, I plan to snatch that color up as well. Dont miss out on this awesome sexy pump ladies!

BE CARERUL - soles bleed colorI'm very disappointed in this boot. IT IS GORGEOUS. However, they dyed the soles (at least of the red boot) which immediately bled all over my carpets (which are now ruined). The red dye has not come out with home carpet cleaners like Resolve. I contacted Ariat and they recommended washing the bottom and soles of the boot with soap and water but I don't know how that...
Pre School Learning - Type of Weather - Creative Learning for Kids reviews online reviews
Pre School Learning - I have 3 pairs purchased first pair a little over a year ago fit great no problem.Second pair on 6/1/12 fit great no problem.Third pair on 8/11/12 they don't feel right around the heel.Every pair same size and widthThe last pair purchased the price was marked down about 60% off.I wonder if they have like a A & B stockThe 3 star rating is for the last pair

No comments:

Post a Comment