Thursday, October 4, 2012

GUESS Kids Spring / Summer 2012 Campaign online reviews

GUESS Kids Spring / I shopped around for a while before settling on these boots. I work on my feet all day and need comfortable shoes that don't look like orthopedic shoes. I own a pair of Naturalizer wedges that are super comfy, so I chose these boots. The quality is great and they fit nicely, but I did put inserts in to add some cushion and make my feet happier at the end of the day. It was a little hard for me to choke down the price tag too, but I know you usually get what you pay for. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.

I've owned many pairs of Clarks over the years and these are by far the most comfortable I've owned, in part because I finally know my true size and was able to find these shoes in a narrow width, not easy to do in most stores. I resisted buying at first, tried them on in a brick and mortar store. The fit and comfort were outstanding but I couldn't sell myself on how they looked, thought they were a bit casual/funky to wear with dress pants for work. After much looking around, trying on and more shopping, decided to order these. I'm finally figuring out that with as much traveling as I do, walking around airports, etc., that comfort is more important than style. The fit is true to size and they are very lightweight. The arch support is average, might have to add a small insert for my high arches. Will see how well these wear, will likely be looking for other styles in the Unconstructed line for future purchases.
GUESS Kids Spring / Summer 2012 Campaign online reviews
GUESS Kids Spring / Overall it seemed like a quality item, however when i opened it up it had a tag that said it can possibly cause cancer?! I was giving it as a Christmas gift and it seemed kind of awkward to give someone a gift that says it can cause cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment