Saturday, October 6, 2012

the reviews: Discount Nike shox at sneaker-clothes.com.flv reviews

Discount Nike shox I bought these shoes thinking they were going to be super comfortable and summery. They look good, I'll give them that. They're also not terribly uncomfortable, but I guess I expected more. They say they're "sandals", but it just isnt the case. They get really warm in the shoe and those little holes on the front of the shoe actually dont do anything. The shoes just dont breathe at all. In some other review someone said they were more like Chuck Taylor's in terms of comfort - totally true. They arent squishy comfy like Crocs for instance. More or less like Chucks, but warmer. The leather really traps in the heat and it's kind of uncomfortable when it's 80s, 90s or triple digits out. Oh and also after a few days, some of the stitching is already coming apart. Bottom line, nice looking shoe, but definitely not a sandal feel and not all together that comfortable or airy.

I have foot problems that have involved multiple surgeries and find Teva sandals, especially this model, one of the few that I can wear. The well designed footbed and excellent support mean that I can hike for miles now in a non-orthopedic shoe.
the reviews: Discount Nike shox at sneaker-clothes.com.flv reviews
Discount Nike shox The `Solution' to ALL my projects......would be to lose weight and get in better shape. In the meantime, however, I can tell you that these shoes have been great when I applied them to areas Sportiva recommends as "ideal terrain". Read more at 307andbeyond.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment